Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 8 Nov 2002 04:35:09 -0000 Issue 694

I'm sure there are many instruments that got thrown away because the
invent thought they were utter crap, though I'm sure a good musician
could do something interesting with it...doesn't make it a good
instrument though...

soren