furthermore 021024+021106

furthermore...playlist for thursday, october twenty four, two thousand and=
 two,
from midnight to three a.m. presented by adrian bertram and shannon o'neill
on 2mbs-fm 102.5mhz, sydney. netcast live by l'audible (real audio)
and available for the following month at anonradio (mp3pro).

title   ~   artist   ~   release   ~   label

Kitty Kat ~ Puzahki ~ My Daddy ~ Alias Frequencies

Every Home A Prison ~ Coldcut ~ Let Us Play ~ Ninja Tune

I'm So Normal ~ Black Pig ~ unreleased ~ Alias Frequencies

Why Kill Time (When You Can Kill Yourself) ~ Cabaret Voltaire ~ v/a - Mad=20
Mix II ~ NME

Track 1 ~ People Like Us vs The Jet Black Hair People ~ ...in concert! ~=20
Audioview

Fuck Toronto Jungle ~ VSNARES ~ 237 0894 ~ Planet =B5

Anime Squash Court ~ Puzahki ~ My Daddy ~ Alias Frequencies

Cobra Commander ~ Venetian Snares ~ Higgins Ultra Low Track Glue Funk Hits=
=20
1972-2006 ~ Planet =B5

Twinkle Dick ~ Puzahki ~ My Daddy ~ Alias Frequencies

Man vs Machine ~ Hellfish ~ Meat Machine Broadcast System ~ Planet =B5

The Hidden Camera ~ Photek ~ The Hidden Camera ~ Virgin

Salt Peanuts ~ Dizzy Gillespie Big Band feat. Joe Harris ~ Jazz Drummers ~=
=20
HMV Jazz

Cloudy, Since You Went Away ~ The Caretaker ~ "A Stairway To The Stars" ~=
 V/Vm

Haunting Me ~ The Caretaker ~ Selected Memories From The Haunted Ballroom ~=
=20
V/Vm

Consigned To A Yesterday/Masquerade Ball ~ The Caretaker ~ "A Stairway To=20
The Stars" ~ V/Vm

Woolloomooloop ~ The Loop Orchestra ~ The Analogue Years ~ Endless=
 Recordings

Good Bye ~ John Watermann ~ These Are Workers ~ Night Shift

Seven Souls (Tim Simenon Mix) ~ Material ~ Seven Souls ~ Triloka

Timbo ~ Oral Expression ~ Modular Sound Innovations ~ Blue

Hasjit ~ Wagon Christ ~ At Atmos ~ Rising High

Gun/Little Suicides ~ The Golden Palominos remixed by Terre Thaemlitz ~ the=
=20
pure remix ep ~ Restless

Die Tragedie von Karl-Dieter ~ Bodenstandig 2000 ~ Maxi German Rave Blast=20
Hits 3 ~ Rephlex

Nhongolo ~ Hukwe Zawose, Dickson Mkwana, Lubeleje Chiute ~ v/a - The World=
=20
At One ~ NME

Moisture/Perfect Love/Amber/My Second Wife/Dimples & Toes ~ The Residents ~=
=20
The Commercial Album ~ East Side Digital

Hello Skinny/Constantinople ~ The Residents ~ Petting 200 ~ East Side=
 Digital

It's More Fun To Compute ~ Kraftwerk ~ Computer World ~ Elektra

Juju ~ Mouse On Mars ~ Autoditacker ~ Too Pure

furthermore...playlist for thursday, november six, two thousand and two,
from midnight to three a.m. presented by adrian bertram and shannon o'neill
on 2mbs-fm 102.5mhz, sydney. netcast live by l'audible (real audio)
and available for the following month at anonradio (mp3pro).

title   ~   artist   ~   release   ~   label

Who Invited You? ~ Ella Millard ~ unreleased ~ UTS

Multi 1 ~ Scott Sinclair ~ Multi ~ scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

W(h)ere voices? ~ Giuseppe Rapisarda ~ unreleased ~ www.rapisarda.org

Digging My Grave (Extended Version) ~ The Aborted ~ Digging My Grave ~=20
devoted.to/aborted

Ashes To Ashes [Digital Spacepop Replicant] ~ Lassigue Bendthaus ~ Pop=20
Artificielle ~ KK

Track 3 ~ Leafcutter John ~ Microcontact ~ Planet =B5

Text Etude ~ Jeth Rollins Odom ~ The Absence of Theory ~ Sonority

C64 Funeral March ~ Epsilon ~ Homemade Bomb ~ Killing Sheep

Track 5 ~ Leafcutter John ~ Microcontact ~ Planet =B5

Magnetic Medium/Recherche ~ Carya Amara ~ Tales of The Unattractive ~=
 Earthrid

Skylight Convex/Conditioning In Units ~ Battery Operated ~ Vecuum ~=20
COCOSOL1DC1T1

Urge To Share ~ Wake Up And Listen ~ Show 114 ~ Alias Frequencies

untitled ~ Wake Up And Listen ~ Live to air

A Harder Route/My Generation ~ Wake Up And Listen ~ Show 114 ~ Alias=20
Frequencies

the next broadcast will be presented by adrian bertram and shannon o'neill
on the night of wednesday, november twenty, from midnight to three am,
sydney time, and netcast live by http://laudible.net

0200 21.11.02 - 0500 21.11.02 auckland
2200 20.11.02 - 0100 21.11.02 tokyo
2100 20.11.02 - 0000 21.11.02 hong kong
1830 20.11.02 - 2130 20.11.02 calcutta
1500 20.11.02 - 1800 20.11.02 riga
1500 20.11.02 - 1800 20.11.02 johannesburg
1400 20.11.02 - 1700 20.11.02 ljubljana
1300 20.11.02 - 1600 20.11.02 london
1000 20.11.02 - 1300 20.11.02 santiago
0800 20.11.02 - 1100 20.11.02 new york
0800 20.11.02 - 1100 20.11.02 montreal
0500 20.11.02 - 0800 20.11.02 san francisco

furthermore is always interested in new sounds.
please send them to:

furthermore
p.o. box 517
earlwood nsw 2206
australia

furthermore
http://aliasfrequencies.org

2mbs-fm contemporary music collective (cmc)
http://2mbs.com/cmc=20