From: "tattermalion" <tattermalion@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] ambient books

> I have to give a shout out to robbe-grillet for being the most ambient
writer on my shelf. Anyone interested should check out Jealousy. It starts
with a diagram of the banana plantation where it all takes place and then
renders up chronologically disjointed 'scenes' within this area. There's a
definite de-emphasization of the things listed below. It's a great treatment
of a feeling.
>  Marc Weidenbaum <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:That does raise an interesting
point. My reference to Nicholson Baker was,