a little light

"Just for fun I walked up and went to the crapper.  I pissed.  It was another
horrible bar crapper; I almost vomited at the stench.  I came out, put a coin
in the juke box, sat down and listened to the latest.  The latest wasn't any
better.  They had beat but not the soul.  Mozart, Bach and the Bee still made
them look bad.  I was going to miss those crap games and the good food.  I
ordered another drink.  I looked around the bar.  There were four or five men
and no women.  I was back in the American streets."

excerpt from "Remember Pearl Harbor?" by Charles Bukowski

I just read that and thought of .microsound.  Don't ask me why, but don't
hestitate to answer the question "why?".

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag