RE: [microsound] john watermann remix memorial deadline

Hello.

Deadline for submissions is tomorrow 16.

If you, or others, are still working on a track, let me know
and we could move the deadline a bit. The more tracks the
better.

Otherwise, lets go forward and complete the project. My
hope is to have the page online by next weekend.

more info:
http://www.microsound.org/watermann/

thanks,

Eloy