speaking of mp3 labels

just to say, since it has been mentioned a few times in the recent thread,
that no type <http://www.notype.com/> has just gotten back online after a
few days of switching boxes & upgrading to an even faster connection.  this
also applies to km krebs' label nishi <http://www.notype.com/nishi/> as
well as brian lavelle's techNOH <http://www.i-ii.org/technoh/> which both
host MP3s on the no type server.  apologies for the downtime, & thanks to
all our visitors for their patience!

feel free to pillage & plunder our free archives (over 80 free mini-albums
from people such as books on tape, claudia bonarelli, oeuf korreckt,
illusion of safety, tomas jirku, octopus inc, zammuto, camp, v.v. & the
list goes on...) & please let me know if you encounter any dead links!

upcoming very soon: the long-awaited debut EP from kanovanik, an improv
recording by cal crawford, jon vaughn & myself, & julie rousse's debut, the
4th volume of the sine fiction series, this one inspired from isaac
asimov's masterwork _foundation_.

& then new 10"s from books on tape & claudia bonarelli!  & then many, many
projects for 2003...

your bandwidth is appreciated...  now go & use ours!  i personally ensured
it's all worth your download time...

have a nice day
~ david