From: absurd [mailto:absurd@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 7:44 AM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] it began in africa??

hello boban

some 8-10 years ago c-drik had issued on his sepulchrales katakombes
some
tapes of south african experimental projects, such as "pure war", etc.
 you can access him @ cdrk@xxxxxxxxxx
membrum debile propaganda is also supposed to distribute/ collaborate
(?) w/
some s. african label/projects but haven't checked any of this stuff so
don't know what's all about.
and of course whitehouse were supposed to have issued the extreme music
from
africa but is a comp cd that never did i purchase so dont' know what's
all
about too.