mp3 labels and reviews

------=_NextPart_000_00E0_01C29495.C2FB9220

well im reviewing (www.urbanmagazine.com.mk - printed magazine) thinner =
(www.thinnerism.com) mp3 releases till their first release and =
supporting them playing on my radio programs, also in clubs  =20
also now their new releases on experimental sublabel autoplate =
(www.autoplate.org)
i saw that they r realy serious label releasing seriously good  music
they r releasing music (wethever the format is) and why not reviewing =
and playing their music if they r serious and the music is good
thats their goal anyway=20
promoting and presenting good music
they made one cdr of witch they want to get some money to release 12"=20
i was talking to sebastian till their first release that i want to spin =
their music on vynil=20
and a year after  that at last that happened
thinner first vynil release is out