Retinascan Site updated

--------------090502080306090506030304

First of all, what I've learned from people who live their life in the
net: Sorry for x-posting...

Dear friends and listeners,

Retinascan would like to announce their monthly update, that this time
became a bit bigger than in the last months. We have added a shop,
preview two new albums by the very able artists phoenelai and
instruction shuttle, who have also received their merits in the artists
site, updated the design and tried to build up a new sounds section,
which will become more accessible when we will be able to use php4 on
our webspace; that is next year. Take a walk around and a look what's
new. We hope you enjoy it.

Retinascan wish you a merry christmas, no matter if you celebrate it or
not; after all it's at least a few days off plus in the calendar...

Take care y'all, I'll be on vacation in December, so don't be angry if
your orders will not be processed before December 23rd.

Best regards,

Store

--------------090502080306090506030304--