Re: [microsound] Beethoven no.9 project

Pierre Henry released a piece called beethoven's 10th (actually, I suppose
it was 'Le Dixieme Symphonie de Beethoven')  It was made entirely of cut and
paste bits from Beethoven's other works.  He recently released a 'remixed'
version of it, which, IMHO, is not very good - lots of cheesy added drum
machines and other samples - but I remember the original being much more
pure.  (If anyone has that original on CD, I wouldn't mind a copy - I've
been looking for it for years!)

patrick