Framework request

hi folks,

as framework reaches it's 6 month anniversary, I just wanted to remind you
all that we are very interested in airing your untreated raw field
recordings.  we've had a lot of luck getting material for the show (thanks
again to all the artists who've submitted!), but almost exclusively composed
works.  so:  I know you've got them!  I'll bet you wouldn't mind hearing
them broadcast!  so send them to us!  it would make us happy!

Framework
31 Nevill Road
London N16 8SL
UK

Oh, and by the way, we of course still want composed works and releases,
that is still the majority of our airplay, so thank you ever so much, and
please do keep it coming.  released or not on any format; if we like it
we'll play it.

(for those who might not know, framework is a field recording based radio
show that broadcasts in London on Resonance FM, and worldwide from their
website...)

thanks!
patrick