=?x-unknown?q?Re=3A_=5Bmicrosound=5D_new_k=F6ln?=

and dont forget your recent signing to noise factroy records and the
tinkertoy, naw, beef terminal showcase tour that have been on going
next stop torontos wavelength jan 12th 2003, mtl at le sat feb 22nd 2003
w/ kero (minus beef terminal) and other candian/us and european dates
coming in the new year...
and new records by tinkertoy and naw in the new year dates TBA...
more info check out www.noisefactoryrecords.com
neil
aka naw