Re: Re: whatever...?

> ,,, i would just about bet that i have done more creative
things and
> produced more works in the last 12 months than you have in
your life, so
> dont get on some stupid high horse thinking that if someone
watches
> television they are not capable of doing creative things, or
that they
dont
> read,
>

> j.frede

oh gimme a break.
it doesn't make a difference to me whether you watch tv or not,
especialy if it doesn't cut into one's outspokenly prolific
career.

sure...badform on my last post:

     i guess i'm curious as to what interests a bunch of
intellectually sophisticated producers/listeners/talkers of
fringe electronic expirimental have with massmedia
advertising... (seriously)
at the present date, the Micro Sound is inherently un-
massmarketable, i mean, like, Pimmon's not gonna be on mtv
anytime soon right?

what ever 'nsp1res
    our clickbeepanddrone symphonies is
a good thing

   i liked stareing at the channels that don't come in

but i remember finding it hard to get white noise out of newer
sets...

pieceout!

..3x6g.

-postscript-