Re: [microsound] Re: Re: whatever...?

> at the present date, the Micro Sound is inherently un-
> massmarketable, i mean, like, Pimmon's not gonna be on mtv
> anytime soon right?
as i stated before, Pan sonic where up for having thier audio on a Nissan
Commercial, and a Autechre track was used on a VW commercial.

and i have seen Autechre videos on MTV in the past so i dont think its soo
far fetched, but your right i dont think it is MASSmarketable, but very
close to it,,, wasnt a Richard Chartier track going to be used at the end of
PANIC ROOM, but they decided against it at the last minute?? correct me if
this is wrong.

> -postscript-
>
> i'd love it if you did
> a remix of