Oli Goldsmith [Art Show] Dec.12 (off topic)

i highly recommend checking out my friend oli's upcoming artshow. he's
probably best known for the our lady peace album cover artwork for
'spiritual machines' and their award winning animated video for the
single 'in repair.' oli's approach to his paintings, video art, and
digital illustrations is very much an interdisciplinary one,
incorporating many different techniques, both old and new, paralleling
the same kind of
creative process and sampling aesthetic used in various electronic music

genres. he's also an excellent electronic musician and i'm sure he'll be

playing many of his strange tracks throughout the show. check it out!

all the best
graham

       OLI GOLDSMITH   presents

   [ where santa puts the bad elves ]

An exhibition of artworks at Oli's studio

Opening reception: Thursday Dec. 12, 2002
                   6pm-11pm

Also on display:   Friday Dec. 13, 2002
                   12pm-7pm
                   Saturday Dec. 14, 2002
                   12pm-6pm
                   Sunday Dec. 15, 2002
                   12pm-5pm

For more info visit: www.oligoldsmith.com

Directions:

Location: 227 Sterling Road (Near Lansdowne and Bloor), unit 107 -
Toronto
The entrance to my studio is on the east side of the building - around
the
back, on the ground floor.  Signs will be posted around building.
Studio phone # 416-538-7135

>From Bloor (Lansdowne Subway):
Sterling is at the first set of lights west of Lansdowne. It runs
one-way
north though, so if driving go through lights to Perth (next street), go

south on Perth which loops back to Sterling where you will see a sign
for
221-227 Sterling, head around back to my unit #106.