Re: [microsound] nissan foundsound commercial

Hey wasn't Ferris Bueller rockin' an Emax?  Or was it an emulator?  I think
he used it to get out of school by sampling some coughing!  I remember at
the time it came out thinking "wow that's an expensive sampler" and feeling
like a total geek because the other kids were saying "what the hell is
that?"