Re: [microsound] perfect microsound samples

--------------A4A29EF66882F0361DF8DB6A

Hi,

seems the link doesn't work if you click on it in the email.  Either mark and copy the __whole__
link and paste it into your browser. Or:

Another way would be to go directly to the IBM homepage (http://www.ibm.com/support/us/) and search

"technical support" for "drive noises".

The first result should look like this:

1. drive noises: