30.11.02 - framework playlist

Framework is broadcast alternate Fridays on Resonance FM, 104.4 in London
(UK), or worldwide on www.resonancefm.com between 8:30 and 9:30pm GMT.
(time zone converter:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=8&mn=30&ap=pm&mo=12&d=13&y=2002&f=GB)

Next broadcast: 13.12.02

---------

Framework - phonography/field recording; contextual and decontextualized
sound activity
presented by Joel Stern and Patrick McGinley

We had an extra long show this week, allowing us to play some longer pieces
in full.  New pieces from s'agita recordings and their new sublabel
(including my own new cd eyes like a fish), two appearances by Seth Nehil,
and a beautiful new appearance on Bernhard Gunter's trente oiseaux.  Our
next show will feature a live phonography experiment with
dancer/choreographer Lisa Alexander, dance for radio...

Again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw field
recordings or field recording based composition.  Send material, released or
not, on any format, to the address below.   We are also hoping to have live
performances as often as possible, so if you are in or passing through
London please get in touch!

Framework
31 Nevill Road
London N16 8SL
UK

framework@xxxxxxxxxx

29.11.02
-------------

(artist  /  title  /  album  /  label)

paolo ippoliti  /  -  /  libera una falena capodoglio intrappolata nella
plastica  /  a la verticale de l'ete
an untreated stereo contact mic scraping to start the show from this new
subdivision of s'agita recordings
mothra@xxxxxxxxx,
spazioinwind.libero.it/logoplasm/sagitarecordings/verticale.htm

xabier erkizia  /  -  /  Atekaleun  /  ertz
subtle field recording from this basque artist in beautiful hardcover book
of photos
xabierk@xxxxxxxxx, www.ertza.net

hazard  /  windmill  /  land  /  touch
smooth drones from hazard's latest outing on touch, featuring field
recordings by chris watson and agnieszka lewalski
www.touch.demon.co.uk

olivia block / seth nehil / busratch  /  -  /  -  /  para disc
reprocessed improvisations from a gig on 01.05.00 on busratch's own cdr
label, this track remixed and edited by block
aaaxp505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

murmer  /  part 2:2  /  eyes like a fish  /  s'agita recordings
insects and footfalls from chaillac, france with water and bells from
zennor, cornwall from patrick's 2nd solo outing
murmer@xxxxxxxxxx, www.sagitarecordings.vze.com

johannes helden  /  -  /  sketchbook  /  trente oiseaux
beautifully quiet creaks and hums on bernhard gunter's label
www.trenteoiseaux.com

crawl unit  /  overload harmonics  /  stop listening  /  groundfault
atonal drones and crackles from one of groundfault's best releases
povertech@xxxxxxxx, www.groundfault.net

omnid  /  -  /  -  /  shadow puppet
untreated stereo contact mic recording of a peach tree and wind in lord's
valley, pennsylvania - soon to be released
omnid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

steve moore  /  -  /  a quiet gathering  /  rer megacorp
a playful concrete classic on chris cutler's rer megacorp
http://www.rermegacorp.com/index.shtml

paolo ippoliti  /  -  /   libera una falena capodoglio intrappolata nella
plastica  /  a la verticale de l'ete
another track from paolo's new release, this time the delicately composed
finale
mothra@xxxxxxxxx,
spazioinwind.libero.it/logoplasm/sagitarecordings/verticale.htm

seth nehil  /  -  /  uva  /  20 city
solo elemental rumbles and scrapes on our favorite format, the 3" cd
www.kaon.org/seth_nehil/index.php#, www.20city.com