Re: [microsound] Watermann memorial | status

--0-2103022979-1039718636=:3727

I can't access or view it: http://microsound.org/watermann/ ,
http://microsound.org/bufferfuct/   and i use windows; problem is not only for Mac' users

ciao

 Eloy Anzola <eloy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi everyone,

This to let you know the status of the Watermann
memorial.

The files are basically ready to be uploaded to the
web server, but for some reason I can't access or
view it.

Not from Mac OS X.

Strangely, I can see the pages from windows.

I wonder if anyone else has difficulties viewing
the pages from a Mac:

http://microsound.org/watermann/
http://microsound.org/bufferfuct/

It seems like the server doesn't want to work with
a Mac. A bit off topic, but any ideas are welcomed...,

thanks,

Eloy

PD. My passwords are stored in the Mac, I have no
easy way to transfer them to Windows. The Mac has
no problems accesing or viewing other sites.