Re: Soundtoys Call for Papers

SOUNDTOYS call for papers and texts for 2002 - 2003.
We are seeking writers and texts on the aesthetics of interactive media,
computer - mediated communication and sound etc....This material will be
published here and may be used in our planned book. Alternatively, if you
have any other information you would like to contribute or help in any way,
then mail us.

Soundtoys journal has set out to address the following themes:
1. a history of interactivity, towards convergence
2. generative arts...the art of code. software art
3. toys or serious art. aesthetic and philosophy
4. culture versus commercial applications.
5. audio visual synthesis.
6. software for new artistic environments
7. interactivity,technology , networks
8. Net art and new media
9. Reviews - events, publications, software, news etc.

Please send your texts, papers, essays, reviews etc to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
These are just a general outline of themes if you have something else then
send it in....
Any queries, contact ys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.soundtoys.net