Re: [microsound] ambient web stream

------=_Part_22752_6719753.1039964453460

hey -=20

i think that was us. or at least, it sounds very much like one of the audio=
 streams we have up at the moment.=20

you can listen here:

http://www.slow-sound.net/extramixfive.ram

the tracklisting is:

Chris Watson =96 Bosque Seco (Touch) Max Eastley and Peter Cusack =96 Peeps=
how (Paradigm Discs) Takagi Masakatsu =96 Fround (Carpark) Max Eastley and =
Peter Cusack =96 Day For Night (Paradigm Discs) Shuttle 358 =96 Sequence (1=
2k) Paul Sch=FCtze =96 A Night Dissolved In The Lakes Of Heaven (Virgin) Ta=
kagi Masakatsu =96 Videocamera (Carpark) Miles Tilmann =96 untitled track (=
Ambient Workshop) Jane Dowe and Terre Thaemlitz =96 03/DTD/05:56 (Mille Pla=
teaux) David Toop =96 Sugar Frosted Charcoal Scene (Virgin Ambient) Brian E=
no =96 1/1 (EG) Mouse on Mars =96 Unity Concepts (Domino)=20

[All tracks (c) the artists.]

happy listening!

max

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM