re: can't get to microsound site

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, "The pHarmanaut" wrote:

> I'm still unable to get to any of the microsound
sites.
> Keep getting a
> "cannot find server" error message. Never had this
> trouble before, until
> after the issues Eloy raised with the launch of the
new
> site. I'm on a pc,
> running IE 5 (though can't get to it with Netscape
> either).
>
> Very strange.
> -=Trace

hmm. you can't get to it; dale can get to it, but can't
listen. strange, as you say.  fwiw, i'm using ie6.0 on
a pc laptop and am listening as i type this (the
contributions sound great, btw; a wonderful variety in
the results). unfortunately, i don't have ie5 or
netscape to check to see if my using ie6 is what is
getting it to work properly. andrew

albums out now: Sprung (http://bip-hop.com)
More Destructive Than Organized
(http://staalplaat.com)
Highest Common Denominator (http://pieheadrecords.com)
Physical and Mental Health (http://dialrecords.com)
74'02 (split with Hypo) (http://tsunami-addiction.com)
check Cognition (http://techno.ca/cognition)
for upcoming appearance and release updates