Re: [microsound] list faq/archive

------=_NextPart_000_12274_01C2A78C.6A6AF650

But I think the thing is that the archive is not accessible on a server
anywhere. You have to send an email to some address to get a certain
number of messages at a time by email. It would be handy to have it
online somewhere so if somebody asked why Phil is so cool, people could
say, "Hey, that question's already been asked! Go
http://www.microsound.org/archive/philiscool.asp to find all the
hundreds of answers we have all given." *

>hello.
>
>the program that handles all the subscription/unsubscription for the
list
>automatically archives all of the messages sent over the list.
>

>love
>toni000

*Oh, brother.

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com

------=_NextPart_000_12274_01C2A78C.6A6AF650--