Re: [microsound] mail-order cdrs?

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:22:48 -0800 (PST) vadim sprikut
<blohhskj@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> they have a good deal on 80 min (silver/silver) cdrs:
> http://www.shop4tech.com/user.htm?go=view_item&id=81
> qty 100 for $14.
>
> >>presumably youve had good results with these. ive been buying
> mitsui recently and i havent had any problems with them. not as
> cheap though.

Actually, they're 16$. 13$ is the savings amount. Leda brand? I've used
Ritek and Mitsui silver/silvers, but some companies have claimed that the
discs are silver/silver when they're actually a very faint green on one
side. But regardless, obviously the quality is the most important aspect.
16$ for 100 though. Not bad....

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

Only $9.95 per month!