Re: [microsound] music sites,

--part1_4d.293e4897.2b35c48b_boundary

Hi [ Dagmar ], Hi [ Urkuma ],

Glad to be in your favorites :)

[ Dagmar ],
Thanks for telling me the story of [ www.electromorph.de ] (really great
activity); you know, I was seriously into industrial music before
IDM/Glitch/Microsound...
Your comments about our private discussion were very useful; Sub Rosa is an
important label for me (since their very beginnings). I'll let you know for
the next event...

[ Urkuma ],
The [ john watermann "revival" project ] is on the way to your home...
Congratulations again for your contribution to the [ "memorial" project ]

[ The Microsound List ],
Merry x(stream)mas, and happy new x-ear...

-

[ http://xstreamradio.free.fr ]
[ Currently playing: Mou, Lips! - Let Her Sleep ]

--part1_4d.293e4897.2b35c48b_boundary--