2063music v4.0

http://www.2063music.de

Hello people.

We made a complete redesign of 2063music und we introduce a new corporate
identity. Based upon lots of white and little green accents.

We have also changed to direction of the label. We want to concentrate on
aspects of music for rooms, music that acts more like a decoration than
target-based music for convenience. the convienience of our music will go
into subtle, drowing, texturous music, that unwraps itself very slowly. we
also think of art exibitions and environments. check the releases 042 - 037
for a glance inside.

"our mission is to release music, that is close connected to soundscapes,
ambient textures and environments. we want to contribute to art
installations, architectonical concepts or just simply make music to melt
to. our music is 4 rooms."

]> we are right now searching for new artist, that support this direction
of thinking. please mail me if you feel attrected by this thoughts. <[

mailto:mw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

greetings

Martn

--