Re: [microsound] carillon

urkuma wrote to microsound:

uu> i'm searching carillon melodies, please can you help me? (audio
uu> files, sites, suggestions, etc.)

There's a discography at

http://www.bells.usyd.edu.au/csa/list.html

I especially recommend the works by Johan Franco, which are pretty darn
out-there. There's an Johan Franco Composition Competition, which
gives an award to the best new composition for the instrument, but I'm
having a tough time re-finding the website at the moment.

--
Jim Flannery                            newgrange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
     Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
     When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                                           -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

np:
nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_