Re: [microsound] internet radio stations

----- Original Message -----
From: Dead state 81
i was wondering if any of you know of any internet radiostations playing
glitch and musique concrete ?..

hi,

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/

Transfigured Night
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1-5am, and Saturdays, 2-6am
An overnight exploration of new releases of experimental music, with an
emphasis on electronic works. Our longest new music show (4 hours),
Transfigured Night also provides an opportunity to hear extended pieces in
their entirety.
Live Constructions
Fridays, 9-10pm
This weekly program features a live in-studio performance or a performance
pre-recorded specially for the show. Past guests / featured artists include:
Merzbow, Solmania, Terry Riley, Flux Information Sciences, Farmer's Manual,
Pita, William Hooker, John Zorn, Lois V Vierk.
Afternoon New Music
Monday-Wednesday, 3-6pm
Acting upon the wisdom of composer and educator Bill Dixon, our daytime new
music programming presents "a constant examination of the best examples".
Seminal new music works are featured as part of a focused thematic program,
or of an eclectic mix of sound