Re: [microsound] Brain Can Generate Unexplained Noise In Ears

This was a bit scary in a way... When I got out of bed this morning I
listened to the ringing of my tinnitus and figured I'd ask the members of
this list if they suffer from the same "handicap" as me. And when I check
my mailbox, I find this.

This has nothing to do with the content of that articl really, but I wonder
if any of you (who has tinnitus) has noticed better hearing , as in more
sensitive, after you got tinnitus? I do, or at least I think I do. Some
frequencies tend to sound more focused compared to others (this way of
thinking may be as stupid as telling a colour blind person to describe the
colour red...) and I'm more sensitive to high frequencies than others seem
to be.

I do have my own Ronnie Sundin concert playing in my head all the time and
I think it goes hand in hand with Brian Eno's thoughts about furniture
music. :)

::martin friberg
::www.twisterella.com
::www.honeyspiderthree.nu