From: cray [mailto:amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 4:53 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] Re: Brain Can Generate Unexplained Noise In
Ears

I have noticed that if you can replicate the frequency of your tinnitus
you can infact cancel it out.

I have also noticed that if I force my head back against my spine more I
get a high frequency.

I have in no way done any testing , but isn't the TV set frequency
(listen to your TV not the speakers) similar to that of peoples
tinnitus?