Re: [microsound] Re: Brain Can Generate Unexplained Noise In Ears

Good to see you on this list Mr Brody!
I don't ever notice a higher frequency when altering my head but every once
in a while the frequency makes a radical shift but I am not sure why.
Otherwise it is always about the same. I hear it constantly and if I turn my
mind in and stay focused on it then soon it is hard to hear outside sounds
very clearly but I can also ignor it completely which I think most people do
most of the time. It is a very very high pitched sound that is like a cable
of tones twisting around each other - not a single tone - more complex than
that.
http://murshid.net/music/ hazrat inayat khan's writings on music
http://www.ipn.at/ipn.asp?BJE discussion of the inner sound
http://www.afterimagegallery.com/giftskosoffinnersound.htm a beautiful photo
of Inner Sound, Scotland
http://www.he.net/~naam/english/santmat/santmat4.htm
cecil
Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
Host 10 domains on one account  for 12.95mo (USD)
Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org - 8.75 for new .biz and .info
http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/
Cecil Touchon: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx