Following Time and Microsound

A few weeks ago there was some discussion about movies with time altering
themes and microsound soundtracks. I seem to recall there was mention of
Momento as being one that made use of both of these. I ran across another
Chistopher Nolan made film called "Following" it also makes use of
microsound and tells the story with an unconventional use of time...this
movie may have been mentioned but just in case it hadn't I thought I would
give it my own thumbs up. Best Regards - Mark Ragsdale