Re: [microsound] adorno essays

> I tell you what, I live in South Korea.  In the past six months I've

Out of curiosity, why do you live there?  Are you still an American expat,
or did you give up citizenship?

> let's just say that when you folks in the US sit on your hands, some of
> us others (expats or other nationalities) feel the effects.  Now it's my

For the record I should clarify that I didn't say I was sitting on my
hands ~ just that I haven't stopped *all* other activity than political.

My question remains ~ is making art fiddling while Taipei is burning?

Or rather, how do *you* feel about making art now?  Are you?  What kind?
Effectively?  How do you gage effectiveness?  What are your goals with it?

 aaron

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org