Re: [microsound] Sitting on our hands

Sorry, me again...
Just to say: Don't read this as a call to arms. I wanted to say that
these things just happen  - mostly unplanned - and that there's no sense
in doing as if this has no place in the global history of the future. I
too prefer to live peaceful, but if things around me would become
intolerable, that may change...