Re: [microsound] Anger

Mark Ragsdale wrote:

>Help us when our politicians feel they should have more to be angry about.

Nancy has such people in mind when he talks about anger--not to support
theirs but to encourage our own about what they do in our name.

> I suppose politicians are feigning anger when they take the floor. Do they not already peddle influence in the name of justice? Do they not already compromise our environment in the name of *material* progress. Do they not harbor anger when taking out of the two sides of their confused aristocratic tongues.

Yes, they do.  But Nancy's comment is a general one about power--not
about the angry use of power by those who have it, but about those who
don't who need to respond to it.

> To quote the Dalai lama- "anger is never productive unless you are angry about having anger".

If you don't think the Dalai Lama or his followers are angry about his
exile, then you're not living in the real world.

By the way, you sound a bit angry here.  That's good!