Re: [microsound] looking for radio simulator/emulator or something..

Hi Shintaro, welcome to the list.  I have one suggestion
that uses Reaktor (http://www.native-instruments.com).
  It involves using two pre-made library instruments to
get both the sound file scanning and
modulation/de-modulation noise that might approach the
sound that you are attempting to get.  If you don't have
Reaktor this will be a little bit  more difficult for me
to help with, so email me offlist if you would like to
hear my Reaktor solution.

Thanks,
Kyle

On Thu, 02 Jan 2003 01:41:28 +0100