1/13 - Akida & JoLynn @ Remote Lounge

Akida & JoLynn - childhood friends on a mission to introduce the world to
their trendy new fabricated genres: ghettoglitch (hip-hop with an IDM
approach) and minimalist punk (microsound with an edge)...not to mention
some vintage style dancehall reggae (circa 1980's) and various rough draft
experiments thrown in for good measure.

F : T : H

The monthly series of original audio-visual pulsing electronic music

Hosted by

-H -E -L -L -B -E -N -D -E -R
    -F -I -L -M
        -P -R -O -J -E -K -T
(Adam Kendall/Al Griffin)

and

www.TheKidsAreBored.com
(Corey Maass)

Next Show -- MONDAY JANUARY 13 -- 9pm to 1am

H E L L B E N D E R   F I L M   P R O J E K T - 9PM
(with guests  C L O N E  and  W A N D A   P H I P P S)
-- Dense, pulsing, ambient electronica and video
S E C R E T   A G E N T   G E L - 10PM
-- Beat-based electronic music by the foot
A K I D A   &   J O L Y N N - 11PM
-- The original ghettoglitch
S O C I E T Y   C L E A N E R S - 12PM
-- IDM, breakcore and industrial
J E R E M Y   B E R N S T E I N
-- Video mixing from the source
C J A X X
-- Laptop video manipulation
E R I C   R E D L I N G E R
-- Keystroke video
B E N T O N   B A I N B R I D G E
-- Moving visual phenomena for your entertainment

No Cover.  21+.

REMOTE LOUNGE
Downstairs
327 Bowery (at 2nd Street)
F to Broadway-Lafayette; N/R to 8th St; 6 to Astor Place

More info:

http://www.hellbender.org/fth
fth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx