Re: [microsound] digital audio genius Bob Katz

Mastering is really a sensible topic and at least a matter of taste. I am bit scared of the deadly compressed recordings which are at least loud but lacks dynamics of course.
Whenever I contributed to a compilation my pieces are less louder because I like to use the 16Bit dynamic but now I have to start compressing for not loosing attention agains the others.
Did you ever looked on a recent popsong in a waveeditor? Almost a rectangular wave...

Malte

-www.block4.com-