Cymatics [was Pictures-Sound]

I have a great video with Hans Jenny that deals with Cymatics.  I always
thought that it was one of the best Microsound movies/music videos that I
have ever seen.  I highly recommend checking it out if you get a chance.

Has anyone else seen it?  Any other good Microsound movies out there?

  - c

http://www.mp3.com/itHz
http://www.employees.org/~cjw