Re: [microsound] Fallt/ New Releases ?

>Hi All,
>I'm wondering if anyone knows if Fallt has released any recent CDs?
>On the 12k website it lists "Pollen" by Christopher Willits as being
>released by Fallt in 2002, but I can't find a way to order the disc!!!  Any
>tips? does anyone have this!?  Thanks in advance,
>Greg

Hey greg,

I dont think this has been released yet, I have some tracks by Willits that
are on the Fallt 2002 compliation, all are very nice indeed. Chris told me
the other day that he has in process of releasing the much anticipated Aut |
Home cd, three of the Aut tracks where on the first Fallt comp, all
excellent, I highly recommend them.

Oh BTW, I was at your tampa show, remember Jack Spatafora? He is a good
friend of mine, I used to play records for his shows when I was in Tampa. I
was the guy in the 12k T-shirt at New World. I think I pissed off Hrvastky
though...

Anyhow
best
-Scott