Re: [microsound] Max/MSP Wigout support & flotsam

Hei Kim & list,

I could think about working on a Wigout PD external. I am a linux
user but it should be relatively easy to make things working also
on Windows & OS X. Most likely I am not the most experienced developer
(my two first externals, waveset mangler & dynamics stochastic
synthesis ála Xenakis, are almost ready go out) but I believe could
get it done, sooner or later. If possible, it would help a lot if
I could check the MAX/MSP external source code, unfortunately I cannot
access the microsound hotline server (is there hotline client for
linux???)...

 TK