duul_drv | touring in MAY

greeting everyone, and sorry for the cross posting and nature of this email.

I have done this before, and am realising that it is getting closer to the
date. I am heading across the ocean (to EU) in MAY 2003 to try and play some
shows. I have had a few people contact me already about setting up something
in their respective cities... (FRANCE, SPAIN...) but I am looking to set up
a few more. could the people that have already contacted me do so again, as
I lost a lot of contacts in a recent worm battle. sorry. for the rest of
you, if you know anyone in europe that puts on shows, or festivals or you
yourself has an event I can play at please contact me. I will be travelling
with the crew from chicago label APERSTAATRJE for some of the time and we
could put together a showcase of the label as I will be releasing a CD with
them in the spring. If not I will be available for festivals, one night
events or radio programs. I am touring to promote some recent work on
12k/line, soon work on aperstaaartje, windowsil and and/OAR.

you can contact me at: duul_drv@xxxxxxx or s_ardenhill@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks in advance
arden

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/  |  duul_drv@xxxxxxx

    _.new.
_CLEAN, line. US. CD.

    _.soon.
_OBJECT SET AND MOTION, apestaartje. US. CD.
_ANOTHER KIND OF LANGUAGE, and/OAR. US. CD.