[OT] bad logic using am I

> You may claim you dont like the copyright laws and that makes piracy o.k. I
> might declare I beleive that private property are wrong and take your laptop
> and it would be equally o.k.

Comrade,
this is faulty logic...if you really believed that private property was
wrong it would not be logical to steal someone else's property...if you
stole someone's laptop you would be still own (stolen) private property
....it would be more logical to give away all of your private property to the
state...
Alonzo ;)