Re: [microsound] microsound book group?

--part1_b2.1778d9a2.2b61ca60_boundary

kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> a couple of ideas for possible books:
>
> - 'Noise Water Meat: A History of Sound in the Arts' - Doug Kahn

  the previous book of Kahns : Wireless Imagination is beautiful, I'll NEVER
sell that one, no matter what poverty befalls me. Great essay linking radio
art and Moby Dick by Gregory Whitehead. Haven't actually read Noise Water
Meat yet. Sounds like an interesting idea, this book group

"Sleep is better than prayer"
AOS
"Amour Fou is better than prayer"
Hakim Bey

www.archaeopteryx.org.uk

Buddha walks up to a hotdog salesman, the salesman says "What do you want ?"
Buddha replies "Make me one with everything"

--part1_b2.1778d9a2.2b61ca60_boundary--