Re: [microsound] How Latitudes Become Forms: Art in a Global Age

greetings everyone,

all this discussion of cities and sounds has reminded me that i may not have
posted a notice regarding a recent project i curated for Austria's
Kunstradio.. FREQUENCitY was a 5-part radio series asking artists to
consider city sounds and how radio can act as a sort of mirror of a
site/location.

there are beautiful works by such folks as steve roden, christophe charles,
jocelyn robert, david grubbs and germaine koh has a very nice minimal series
in the program. there are sounds from cities all over the world and a little
discussion of some of the work by the artists.

all the work is still online at my website if anyone's interested:

www.dimcoast.org/

kind regards,
steve