Re: [microsound] book club choices

that's an excellent essay and in my opinion the only
really important thing that burroughs wrote.  i have a
copy of it with a german translation and i think an
expanded version of the essay the "the invisible
generation" (?) which is also in _the ticket that
exploded_  if any of you who haven't read it see a
copy of it i would highly recommend it.  he had some
strange ideas about what to do with sound.

-stinky