Re: microsound Digest 27 Jan 2003 00:53:11 -0000 Issue 780

to many in the chain.....lable/disttrubuter/mailorder-shop.........shop gets
payment first...u get 1-2 years later...........the future will be online
sales...direct to cd collector /buyers who dont want crap cdr but artwork /
or a material object aswell as music.....good music sells
itself...........the problem is all thye
parasites in the chain who take take take and fail to see that where the
product they sell comes from.On 100,000 cd sales it cool.on 2k or less its
not working............