re: shameful self promotion

goga,
if you do not like the rules I help set up for the microsound list then you
are free to unsub from this list and start your own list with all the rules
that you like...

and again the list is  _not moderated_  but it is guided by tolerance and
courtesy (sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't)

the founders (one of which is me) set up this list to share ideas even if
those ideas happened to be embedded in plastic and aluminum and made
available to other list members for money...the founders only request is
that 'For Sale' lists do not get posted here (a URL directing people to a
'For Sale' list is perfectly OK) and that any promotional posts are kept
somewhat short...

it is important that this list remains a place where events, CD's, mp3's,
thoughts, discussions, books, essays, projects, etc (all things microsound
related) are able to be shared...

KIM