Re: [microsound] re: shameful self promotion

> of course. understand it's difficult to mark the limits. perhaps the limit
> is that hurry up message about your cds getting low... what are u "sharing"
> there?

he's sharing the details of a musical composition that he's created that
will probably be of interest to people on this list and that happens to cost
money. look, while none of us want this list to turn into a big marketing/CD
hocking fest, it is unrealistic-- given the subject matter and the medium--
to expect that there be NO mention of CDs that are for sale. Knowing that we
all share the common view that this is a forum for discussion/sharing ideas
etc. can't we handle a little of this from time to time? If not, then there
are--as kim says--other lists around...