Re: [microsound] Re: perception

> prolly i get confused in a list where someone ask for a microsound xxl =

> tshirt to make a detourment in a sculpture... we are really cool, =
really=20
> situationsit, or just to make propaganda?
> think pc it's not working so hard here...
> my error
> mea.culpa
>=20
> anyway...
>=20
> enough for me
>=20
> and for cascona
> and for castratti
> and for cascatela
> and for cascatela.again
>=20
> lala
>=20
> jusep torres campalans

why are you on this list anyway? i guess that you subscribed for some =
reason, maybe
because you were involved in this genre and the genres below....but =
reading the stuff
you post makes me think that your dad's subscription to microsound might =
not include
his 8-year-old son aswell......so cool down and dont touch outlook =
before your dad's
home, okay?

best,
~kasper
   =20
---------
pale_mother recordings | experimental | noise | avantgarde | =
electro-acustic
www.mindwerk.dk/pale_mother

c:\>syntheticwaste

INPUT>>>>  http://www.syntheticwaste.tk
OUTPUT>>> glitch, microsound, clicks, minimal, microwaves, cut-ups